Thursday, September 11, 2008

Catching everyone up!

So....Its been awhile. I'm just starting to get my head together after finishing school and I thought I should update this. April won't get off my back until I do. So there are several a few exciting things happening these days with me. Most people know that I in the testing process for Milwaukee Fire which is very exciting for me. Its one department that I have been wanting to test for since I gratuated high school so I am hoping for the best. I took the written a few weeks ago and still haven't heard anything back, but none of the people I took it with have either. Im just waiting to hear about that.

I Finally graduated paramedic school last week! Im really excited. My State Exam is the 22nd of this month. If I pass that, Ill be a licensed paramedic....


I also got my first fire with the fire department. I wish I had pictures. It was a car that caught on fire while in a garage and burned the garage down. It was awesome just to be on a fire even though it wasn't that glorious. I just ended up pulling hose but it made my week anyway.

I hope everyone remembered september 11th today, I've been thinking about that alot this week....

Well, Ill try to be more consistent with my updates here, Im sure all three of you will appreciate that.

1 comment:

Dustin and Stacey said...

nice. I just saw you updated this. :)